Sunday, February 5, 2012

Toasted Cheese and Tomato Bread


My boyfriend and I came up with this recipe one night when we didn't know what else to make.  I don't really have a name for it but it's quite simple to make.  Spread the butter on the hoagie style bun that has been cut in half.  You can either then put the garlic on now or wait until everything else is on to put garlic on.  I put cheese and then tomato on.  I set the oven to about 350 degrees.  I really don't know how long it takes to cook for when I made this, I just kept my bread to see how toasted and how melted the cheese is.  This doesn't take long to make and really easy.  I have even made this for lunch and added turkey lunch meat to it.  So the recipe I provided is just an example of what can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment