Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Next Job At Home

The Next Job At Home website, is actually a very good website.  I will be honest, I was looking into possible getting another stay at home job this past fall to make it by.  I subscribed to Next Job At Home and have enjoyed its benefits.  I never did pick up another job but I have been able to look at other possibilities of other jobs that might be interesting.  


Some people have asked me about jobs and I try my best.  For the company I work for, sometimes it is a challenge and I don't recommend it for some people.  I still have to pay for child care because I have to have a silent background around me and there is no way that I can take care of a child and complete interviews.  It does getting tiring but when I think of other jobs I could be working, I would rather  work at Apptical.


To subscribe to this website, all you have to do is give them a valid email address.  You will receive about 2-3 emails a day but if you keep up on top of the account, it shouldn't be too bad.  I haven't had an issues sorting through my email and deleting things even if I don't read them.  While I may not read every email, I have been able to read some for I have even found a position that Apptical had listed and thought, "Wow, this website isn't a joke!"  I have found a couple of job openings that I wouldn't have minded applying for but I didn't want it to interfere with Apptical.  You do have to sort through some not so interesting, spam looking ones but I just ignore those websites and have been able to tell which links to click on and which ones not to.






http://www.nextjobathome.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment