Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mannheim Steamroller-Halloween album

If you have not gotten this album, it's a must have.  I actually have this album and have started listening to it even though Halloween is not here yet.  I love Chip Davis and Mannheim Streamroller.  I just had to have this item when I saw it for I thought Mannheim Steamroller only did Christmas music.  Really worth your money.




Disc 1:

  1. Toccata in de Mole
  2. Hall of the Mountain King
  3. Harvest Dance
  4. The Flying Dutchman
  5. Z-Row Gravity
  6. Funeral March of a Marionette
  7. Rock & Amp; Roll Graveyard
  8. Night on Bald Mountain
  9. Crystal
  10. All Hallow's Eve
  11. The Sorcerer's Apprentice
  12. Rite of Twilight
  13. Ride of Valkyries
Disc 2
  1. Enchanted Forest
  2. The Other Side
  3. Enchanted Forest II
  4. The Reaper
  5. Ghost Voices
  6. Alien Spaceship
  7. Enchanted Forest III
  8. Mountain King
  9. Digital Death
  10. Souls Demise

No comments:

Post a Comment