Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Books That Became Movies




I will always love this book.  I don't think I have watched the movie...If I did, it must not have been as good as the books.


I don't think I have the movie on this one, but another favorite book



We can't forget the ever popular book series, Harry Potter.  I still can't believe that the first one was written over 12 yrs ago.

Somehow when the movie was made, they shoved 13 books or so into one movie....Not the greatest series but I'm also an adult too.  There are kids who do like the books.

I have yet to read The Hunger Games but there were books before the movies.

The Hobbit is finally coming out.  I have known about the movie for a couple of years and am interested in seeing it.  Lets see how it stands to the book...

I have never seen or read any of Dan Brown's books but I hear they are good.















No comments:

Post a Comment