Sunday, November 25, 2012

Free Book of the Day 11/25/2012

Instead of doing an app today, I'm browsing for a good book to read.  I'm in the middle of reading Harry Potter's Book of Virtures Volume 1: Work By Connie Neal.  It's not one that I can read straight through I will admit.  So I'm browsing and I came across this book.  I think it might be worth having on hand when I feel like cleaning my kindle.

100  Best Kindle Fire Apps was published November 13 of this year and written by Iven Peretti.  As I'm reading the description, I like the fact that the author took the time to tests these apps and is unbiased.  Honestly, I can only imagine the time that it took just to test them out.  Also the only time you have to pay for an app is when that is clearly better.




No comments:

Post a Comment