Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Classic Books

A lot of what I call the Classics are FREE on Amazon.  There are some good books.  I couldn't tell you how many times I have read Wuthering Heights and Pride and Prejudice.  I also have read a lot of these other books that I have listed.  Mostly because of English classes in high school; (I never did care for Moby Dick).  I know there is more on Amazon but I think this list will keep you occupy for a while.





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment