Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Newfangled Fairy Tales

I sometimes get tired of hearing the same type of fairy tale stories over and over.  I enjoy humor and different scenarios anymore when I read the classic fairy tales   I only was able to read a sample of Newfangled Fairy Tales written by Timothy Tocher which.  This book is full of short stories and so I read the short story of a father and son wolf who are in need of food and what better way to stock on food for winter than tricking Red into coming over to grandma's house, bringing food requested by the father wolf, who has gone missing from home for about a week or so.  What happens to grandma?  Well you had better read for yourself because I'm not into spoiling books too much.  I do have to say I want to buy the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment