Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Trick Or Treat Street

I know I'm a little late on this one but it's been hanging in my carousel forever and I know if I delete it from there, I will never do the review on it.  Trick Or Treat Street was written by Moira Butterfield and illustrated by Will O'Brian.

I was able to see the pictures clearly and the illustration was done in a way that it's colorful but not too busy to give me a headache.  There were pictures of kids in different costumes that went along with the storyline.

It's a cute story about a boy who doesn't have anything to wear for Halloween because a mouse chewed through all his Halloween costume and all the kids were ready to go Trick or Treating but him.  He goes through all the kids on his block and what they are wearing.  Mom comes and saves the day though.  She grabs an old blanket and an hat and he was a "Monsterosinoz" for Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment