Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Disney's Gnome Village

I will admit I like to play games on facebook.  Lately though I have been playing other games on my Kindle and I came across  Disney Gnome Village as an app.  The nice thing is about this app is that I don't have to ask people for supplies or to staff and I don't have to visit other people's villages.  I am only on level 6 and this may change but I can't see anything in my menu to suggest visiting.  I get my supplies from farming, collecting from buildings, chopping mushrooms, raking leaves and so forth.  So far it seems to be what it was like on Facebook but I only played to level 10 on Facebook when I played it.  I just couldn't get into it.


This game is about an Evil Gnome who is trying to take over Enchanted Forest and you need to clear the forest while saving animals that the Evil Gnome has imprisoned.  The animals you save becomes helpers to help get the tasks done which varies in how long the task will take.  The kicker is that sometimes it can take 1 hour to do one thing and the next task can take 8 hours just to complete.  You build a variety of buildings to collect items and coins from.  There is Botkin who sends you letters but he doesn't ever show up.  He is also busy with Disney's Ghost of Mistwood and a couple of other places so his time is limited.  There are also notes from some ancient king telling you certain things to do as well.


This would be an ideal app for kids ages 8+.  I like it because it's not connected with Facebook at all and I don't have to ask people to become friends just to help me in a mutual game.  I know of a couple of girls who would actually enjoy this game.





No comments:

Post a Comment