Monday, February 11, 2013

Reading Books

I have taken to reading actual books to my daughter lately over using my kindle.  I only have 100+ kid books in my house and I want to read them all to my daughter at some point.  She is slowly learning how many to grab before bedtime.  I asked her the other night to grab 2 books and she looked at where they normally would be.  (I rearranged earlier that day.)  She says to me, "Where?"  She knew what she was to grab though.

In my reading, I came across a nursery rhyme book.  I read the whole book but some of it just made me think I really want to read this to my daughter.





I don't think I want to teach my daughter to forget about bedtime and throwing people down the stairs.  Reading these though made me chuckle.  One just has to love the old nursery rhymes.

No comments:

Post a Comment