Saturday, March 2, 2013

Finger Counting Fun

I somehow got "Finger Counting Fun" while it was free a long time ago and just now getting around to reading it to my daughter for it's now $2.99.  She is getting to the stage of pointing and starting to count.  I do have to say I'm glad that I got it for free.  I can see paying 99 cents.  The images are ok but I think for a  toddler it may be hard to point out some of the detail questions that are asked.  Turning the kindle on it's side helps but not much.  As for story content, there isn't a plot.  It's just counting random things on each page like 5 seahorses and 7 continents while showing with hands how many.   I recommend keeping this book on your wish list and wait for it to go on sale.  It's why I create a wish list of books on amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment