Saturday, January 21, 2012

Animal and Baby Fun

So you see the photo I posted?  That is what my blog is about.  I saw it in the magazine "Babytalk" edition February 2012.  When I was pregnant with my daughter, people knew I had a cat and dog and told me to be really careful with them.  They both have adjusted well to having Savanna around and Miley, my dog, is liking the perks of it.  Miley gets fed the scraps that my best friend's kid will throw on the floor and whatever Savanna won't eat.  (My best friend's kid is a year old than Savanna and feeds herself.)  My cat has yet to care about what Savanna is eating.  What cat in their right mind would eat applesause and oatmeal?  I can tell you that Miley has yet to tell me when Savanna has a poopy diaper.  Miley will smell and see what's going on when I change Savanna's diapers which will sometimes make it difficult to change diapers because Savanna wants to play with Miley.  Miley does help keep Savanna entertained at times for Savanna will be very attentive to what Miley and my cat, Pandora, are doing.  As to "skipping the toys".  We will see.  I don't think I will ever let Miley walk, I mean Savanna walk Miley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment