Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Scout










I did notice that there are 18 different pages to print.


My neighbor bought Savanna this Scout Leapfrog dog for Christmas.  We honestly have had a blast and I now have started leaving in Savanna's crib for a "timer" as she goes to sleep.  This dog does multiple things.  I had to download a program from Leapfrog's website so I can plug Scout into my computer so it can say Savanna's name, favorite food, favorite animal, and favorite color.   It had options to pick music that it would play.  I have included pictures so you could see the menus.  I have Scout play at bedtime for it has the option of playing 2, 5 and 10 minutes of bedtime music and then says goodnight to Savanna before it starts to play the music.  I was going to post videos of it playing some of the songs but it's really hard to know when the songs are going to play.  I did include the lyrics to one of the songs that has Savanna's favorites and name.  Scout is suppose to help with scheduling but I have yet to figure that part out.  I like Scout and would recommend this product for other people.  I actually think Savanna likes to go to sleep listening to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment