Friday, February 24, 2012

Vegetable Alfredo



People are always interested in fast quick dinners.  Sometimes, we don't figure out what we are having for supper until it is time for supper.  I will admit that I have a hard time cooking meat.  That is why I keep Jesse around.  Lol.  He didn't want to cook the steak that was thawed and in the fridge.  So I came up with the idea mixing Alfredo sauce with vegetables and pasta.  I used macaroni noodles.  I brought my water to a boil and the mixed in the noodles and vegetables.  I cooked the noodles until they were done and then just strained the water and food.  I added the Alfredo sauce and then presto, easy dinner.  I for one like more vegetables than meat.  I also prefer chicken over steak.  I didn't do exact measurements on anything.  I used about a half a bag of broccoli and cauliflower and about a little less than a 1/4 bag of carrots.  I used about a 1/4-1/2 a box of macaroni noodles and a 16 oz jar of alfredo.

No comments:

Post a Comment