Sunday, February 19, 2012

DvdVideoSoft



Sometimes, instead of buying the music...I may just download a song off of youtube.  I tried this program called youtube downloaded but hated the fact that I had to download the song in a video format and then convert it to an mp3.  Took twice as long to get what I wanted.  I was talking to my dad and he recommended this program DVDVideoSoft.  I have only used it for the mp3 things.  I have yet to try the other selections that are shown in the picture I included.  With us now having a playstation 3, I may have to try some other parts of this program.  I got this program from www.download.com which is a website for mostly free programs that can be downloaded.  I just typed in Dvdvideosoft in the search bar and it showed up.  I hope this helps whoever out there that loves music, videos or whatever off of youtube!!

No comments:

Post a Comment