Saturday, March 10, 2012

Baby Shower Gifts 2

As I'm wracking my brain, I'm trying to take pictures of gifts for baby showers.  As I'm realizing, there is a lot of stuff you can get that will be great for the mother and baby.  (Mostly the baby!)

Diapers

A floor mat great for tummy and floor time.  Toys are able to hang from it.

Books

Toys

If baby is receiving formula, this is great for on the go.

Rattles

Teethers

Receiving blankets

Pacifiers

Diaper rash cream, toothbrush, baby powder, lotion, hair and body wash, toothpaste, sunscreen

The obvious here, however when I got my comb and brush, some nail files came with them.

Bathing hat to keep water out of the eyes.

Baby's First Shoes!!

Money bank

Baby book

Wipes

First year

These are cards that you can pin up into a mobile or just to show the baby.  
Gives them something to look at.

Silverware travel kit

Bibs

Diaper bags.  And yes, I even use the my little pony backpack since Savanna is older 
and doesn't require as much when we go somewhere.

Hooded towels and wash clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment