Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mylikes.com


Some of you may have seen the links on my Facebook and Twitter that may look like spam.  Well it's not. I have been trying out this website to see how much money I can make by people clicking on links.  I have been at for a month and it wasn't until recently that I have managed to make $2 dollars in a week. I saw the site on a blog that helps people find ways to make money from home.

I did have to set up a Paypal account and please don't ask how to set one up for I had to call Paypal to get it set up.  To have mylikes.com to pay, you just provide your email address that you use for Paypal.

It's pretty easy.  You do have to watch out for the sites though that say, "Enter to win..." but I have only had one link that was like that.  It doesn't pay much but if you make $2 a week, you can save up that money and buy something when you have enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment