Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Finding Free Apps and Books

I have people who are in awe at what I can find for free for my kindle.  I just look and search.  That is honestly how I find them but not everyone has time to just look.  It is time consuming I must say but it's fun for me.  The only thing is that I don't post everything I see to my blog all the time.  I like to spread the word through Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.  I will include my links to each below this.  I will continue to share things on here.

I like using Pinterest the most because I can categorize what I post onto my many different boards.  I even have a board for the must have accessories, (for I do recommend a wall charger for your devices).  I have a board for children's apps and then children's books.  I also have a board that is "Everything Kindle".  I am one of the many women that has enjoyed Pinterest I must say!!




www.facebook.com/mnvittetoe
www.pinterest.com/madelynvittetoe/
www.twitter.com/MadelynVittetoe


No comments:

Post a Comment