Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Little People

I was given the idea of getting my daughter Little People for her birthday by a friend of mine.  I have since kept adding to her Little People collection after I saw what hit the Noah's Ark was by hitting up Amazon and garage sales!!  I have been adding things to my wishlist on Amazon, so I can keep track of my items and order them when they are on sale.  It has helped out a lot with keeping track of the Little People.  So I'm posting some links of some of the Little People things for I think Little People are great for kids my daughter's age and up.

The nice thing about Little People is that there are no small pieces.  It's so hard to buy for little ones anymore because there always little parts included in the cool stuff.  These figures are made up of hard plastic, about 2-3 inches tall and made in Nederlands; Not China.  (Note some of the animals are bigger than the people but not by much.)
                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment