Monday, November 12, 2012

Letter Magnets

A few years ago, when I staying at home with my step-daughter, I made little magnet with words, words and shapes to help her learn putting sentences together and other things.  We had letters and words on the fridge and then had some in a tin that was kept in the car.

To make the magnets with whatever I needed on them, I used old magnets, paper and a glue stick.  Really easy to do.  You can use whatever color of paper as you can.  I used a thin-tip sharpie to write the words on the magnets.


The tins with the magnets on the fridge.

 These are all the extra magnets that were on our fridge that she played with.  When we moved, they never got put back on the fridge and now that there is a little one, we can't have these up yet.


The last two photos are what I found and I put them in a metal tin so this could hang out in the car and she had something to do.  It's like paper dolls but it's magnets and you can decorate a princess or a scene with the different princesses and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment