Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Parent's Choice

I bought some Parent's Choice diapers recently because they were cheap.  I got 180 for $25.  I found out my daughter is allergic.  I'm thinking, "Oh great.  I can't return them because I have already opened the box and I can't find my receipt."  I call the number that is listed on the box.  Someone finally answers after being on hold for 5 minutes.  The gentle man on the line asked how he could help and I just simpled stated that my daughter is allergic to the diapers.  He then proceeded to gather my name and mailing address.  He then told me that a report needed to be sent to the FDA and that a gift card would be sent to me that I could use on anything at Walmart and should take about 2 weeks to arrive.  I asked the gentleman about the other diapers I currently have.  He told me that if the manufacturer wants the rest back, they would contact me in 3 weeks.  After that I call, I took a survey about how the call was and if I would ever buy Parent's Choice again.  I have to say in my case, I'm happy with the choice that was made and how the situation was handled.  Great Job Parent's Choice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment