Saturday, February 18, 2012

Goodwill Suitcases

I really can't help myself at the moment!!  Jesse and I went to Goodwill today because he is looking for some kind of cabinet to put in the living room for the electronics we have.  We were looking around and I happened to stumble upon some suit cases.

At Christmas time I was thinking of things to get Savanna that we could use.  One of the things was a suit case. I went out to Gordman's and the cheapest one was $30.  I couldn't afford it.  The size of that one was in between the size of my black and the purple suitcase.  So glad that I waited to get a suitcase, for ended up with two suitcases for half the price for the one at Gordman's.  I have included pictures to show you my findings.  The brands of the suitcase were ones that I have never heard of.

The black suitcase shown is the one that I have had for about 8 yrs now.  The red suitcase is slightly bigger.


This is how much I paid for the smaller purple suitcase.

This is the brand of that suitcase.  

This is how much I paid for the red suitcase.

The brand of the suitcase.

And they both have handles and wheels just like my black suitcase.

2 comments: