Friday, November 23, 2012

I Met a Bee!


Title:  I Met a Bee!
Author:  Amabel Pearl
Type:  Children's Fiction
Main Characters:  Book is written in first person and there is no mention of the Bee's name.

I Met A Bee! By Amabel Pearl

I had never thought about a bee being like a fairy but still does all the gathering of honey like a bee.  In the story, the person telling the story, tells us how she met a bee because the bee was crying for the bee had lost her bucket after her bath in the pond.  The person tells us how they looked everywhere for the bucket and finally finds the bucket by the pond that the bee takes a bath in every morning.  I like the story because it teaches children, they have to keep looking for something lost and to never give up.  It's also great story because it doesn't take long to read before bedtime.

I have yet to read other books by this author and I really wouldn't know what other books to compare this book to.  I do know that I found this book very entertaining and different from other books.




No comments:

Post a Comment