Friday, November 23, 2012

Ice Age Village (Kindle Tablet Edition)

One of the first games that I started playing when I got my Kindle was Ice Age Village.  It was free and reminds me a lot of Cityville but with Ice Age characters.  You have to build families with a male and his mate and 2 children.  You can connect the app through facebook to get more friends and so on but I never did.  You can still get "friends" and visit their cities.  The thing I did not like was the fact that I could only have a certain amount of friends for whatever level I was at and had to wait to reach a certain level to get more friends.  To visit the other friends' cities, you do have to have an internet connection but to do anything in your city, you don't have to have internet connection.  Very entertaining and I recommend this app for parents who don't want their kids to have facebook accounts.  The picture of Scrat's City is from Amazon.com.

This is the app picture if you go to look for the app.
 





This is an example of what a city may look like.  
This is what Scrat's city looks like but you have any way you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment